Review your plans with My Medicare Quotes Now. Please fill out the questionnaire so that our licensed insurance agents can get back to you shortly.
Original Medicare includes Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) and Part B (Medical Insurance). However, Original Medicare doesn't cover everything.
• You have other coverage (including Medicaid) to help cover the costs.
• You're in a Medicare Advantage Plan or Medicare Cost Plan that helps covers these services. Medicare Advantage Plans and Medicare Cost Plans may cover some additional benefits. Not all plans offer all of these benefits. Benefits may vary by carrier and location. Limitations and exclusions may apply.
• Medicare Advantage is a Medicare-approved plan from a private company that offers an alternative to Original Medicare for your health and drug coverage. These “bundled” plans include Part A, Part B. In most cases, you’ll need to use doctors who are in the plan’s network.
• Plans may have affordable out-of-pocket costs.
• Plans may offer some additional benefits that Original Medicare doesn’t cover. Not all benefits may be available on all plans or in a single plan benefits package.